THERMAL SOLUTION FOR MORE CORES AND HIGHER PERFORMANCE
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink with 7W/mK thermal pad ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
14 + 1 +1 POWER DESIGN
Unleash and sustain maximum performance with an aggressive VRM design built with a total of 14 digital CPU power phases. Combining 2x 8-pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost technology, PRO series motherboard is ready to sustain heavy daily work.
PRO Z690-A DDR4
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5200+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 5.0 slots, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design, MOSFET thermal pads rated for 7W/mk and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2: Powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- High Quality PCB: 6-layer PCB made by 2oz thickened copper and server grade level material
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD Crossfire™
A HUGE STEP OF DDR PERFORMANCE
MSI OC LAB does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. The XMP memory profile has great improvement on performance and efficiency for Z690 . Easy to enable XMP profile with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your cpu overclocking.
All MSI PRO series motherboards have SECURITY function in BIOS to protect every private files for no matter business or daily use.
Secure boot is a security standard to make sure that a device boots using only software that is trusted. When the PC starts, the firmware checks the signature of each piece of boot software, including UEFI firmware drivers, EFI applications, and the operating system. The PC boots while the signatures are valid.
LIGHTNING GEN 5 PCI-E
MSI Lightning Gen 5 PCI-E represents the bandwidth of a x16 interface to 128GB/s, which is double of the speed of the previous generation.
SMT PCIE 5.0 SLOT
MSI motherboards adopted the advanced SMT(Surface Mount Technology) PCI-E slot to diminish interference and electrical noise, fully supporting higher bandwidth and faster transfer speeds of PCI-E 5.0 signal.
FAST AND FUTURE-READY STORAGE
MSI PRO series motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.