for My Technology Online Store:
The site is an authorized purchase site owned by My Technology Licensed Operator No.: 211959341 hereinafter referred to and/or “My Technology”.
My Technology offers customers a wide range of products in the field of technology and electronic devices.
The terms of purchase on the site are written in masculine language but refer to both genders, and My Technology reserves the right to make changes to the regulations as needed.
- Carrying out an action on our website as approval of the regulations and therefore the user will not have any claim against its owner or operators.
- Every resident of Palestine and Israel who has reached the age of 16 and who has an online e-mail box, a valid ID card and a valid credit card from each of the Israeli credit companies participating in the purchase of products on the Site.
- My Technology may prevent a user or browser of the Website from purchasing Products from the Website in the following cases:
- Providing incorrect identification or payment information.
• Committing an offensive act that would harm society.
• In the event of a problem with the payment method, such as a credit card refusal.
- On the sales page of each product, the terms of sale of the product appear, the product images on the site are for illustrative purposes only and there may be differences between the images and the product sold.
- For each product or service offered for sale, a “Sales Page” is displayed that includes the details of the product or service offered for sale, the selling price, the warranty on the product, if any, and more.
- When registering to purchase products on the Site, the User will have to enter a form that includes the following details: first and last name, email, password selection, phone and full address. To complete the order process, the browser is required to enter credit card details or indicate that they wish to conduct self-collection from one of the My Technology branches.
- Immediately after the transaction is made, the credit card details will be verified, and the order will be registered in the My Technology computers. A transaction confirmation will also be emailed to you within 48 hours of completing the sale.
- If the order is confirmed, a notification will be sent to the email address (address)
provided at the time of registration), the above email is a requirement to purchase the product. A notification will also appear on the order “On the My Account page”. Buyer’s credit card will be charged by My Technology for the amount of the sale including shipping.
- My Technology makes every effort to make sure the products offered are in stock. If the product is found to be out of stock, My Technology will contact the buyer via an appropriate email or telephone message. In this case, My Technology reserves the right to cancel the order and the buyer’s credit card will not be charged, alternatively, My Technology may offer the buyer a replacement product equivalent to the product ordered. If you accept the offer, the order details will be updated again. If the buyer decides to decline, the order will be canceled and the buyer’s credit card will not be charged. If My Technology exercises its right as stated above, the Customer shall have no claim, claim and/or claim against it of any kind and kind.
- By law, the User is not required to provide details in the registration form and their delivery depends solely on his will. However, if he does not provide all the required details, he will not be able to make the purchase, My Technology will do everything in its power to retain the information and will use it only for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The date of receipt of applications as recorded in My Technology computers is the exact date for everything, and its registration in My Technology computers will be decisive evidence in this regard.
- The delivery of the Products and the time of delivery of the Products will be in accordance with the conditions that appear on the Site under the Delivery Policy and/or as written in the order.
- The delivery time of products only includes the calculation of working days, that is, five working days per week (from Sunday to Thursday) and does not include Friday / Saturday and holidays.
- The transportation and delivery policy is determined by My Technology and at its discretion. The company reserves the right to notify that it cannot transport the product to a certain area, in which case the user will not be charged a shipping fee and he can come to receive the order instead of running the My Technology business.
- Neither My Technology nor anyone acting on its behalf shall be liable for delays in the delivery of Products as a result of uncontrolled events, such as strikes or downtime, malfunctions of the computer system, telephone system and/or communications systems, malfunctions of the email service, hostilities and/or force majeure (war, earthquake, weather, etc.), events that will be affected by the completion of the purchase and/or the delivery date. In these cases, My Technology may notify the purchase, in whole or in part, to cancel the purchase, eliminating the buyer’s liability.
- When coordinating delivery, the courier may require the presence of the customer at the place of delivery and the time of delivery and require his identification and/or signature on the credit card slip as a condition of delivery of the products.
- The order is canceled by sending an e-mail to the company firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pursuant to Consumer Protection Act 5741-1981 (the “Consumer Protection Act”), a consumer may cancel the purchase of a product on written notice from the moment of purchase.
- The right to cancel does not apply in the following cases: Products that cannot be used again and/or supplied to another consumer and/or products that will lose their value in the period until return to work (“Lost Goods” as defined in the Consumer Protection Law) . For goods specially manufactured to the consumer after the transaction. Goods that can be copied, copied and registered after opening their original packaging. If the transaction is canceled for a reason that does not constitute a defect or a discrepancy between the product and the details provided
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to My Technology Online Store!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of My Technology Website, located at https://mytechnology.co.il.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use My Technology PS Online Store if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing the law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, My Technology Online Store and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on My Technology Online Store. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from My Technology Online Store for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from My Technology Online Store
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from My Technology Online Store
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from My Technology Online Store
- Redistribute content from My Technology Online Store
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. My Technology Online Store does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of My Technology Online Store, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, My Technology Online Store shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
My Technology Online Store reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant My Technology Online Store a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of My Technology Online Store; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to My Technology Online Store. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of My Technology Online Store’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.